We are proud to work in partnership with a range of top-ranking universities:
- Greenwich University which validates our Supporting Teaching and Learning Foundation Degree;
- Kingston University which validates our Early Years Foundation Degree;
- The University of East London which validates our Initial Teacher Training and Masters in Special Education courses;
- Birmingham University which provides the training and accreditation for the Postgraduate Diploma and Masters for Teachers of Children and Young People with Vision Impairments;
- Liverpool John Moores University which provides the training and accreditation for the Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching Learners with a Visual Impairment (QTVI).
- North East London Teaching School Hub (NELTSH) who provide CPD, NPQ and ECT training.
All of these courses are delivered at Flourish Specialist Education Services in Waltham Forest allowing participants who live locally to work full-time whilst attending regular sessions.