Information Technology (IT)
- Flourish Specialist Education Services specialises in I.T. assessments for vision impaired students
- The assessments usually take place at the student’s school.
- Students are assessed to help identify their access to both the school network user account and their access to the interactive whiteboards using various I.T. equipment and software.
- A professional I.T. report is then produced and sent to the school.
- The report will advise on the recommendations and any necessary changes required to be made in order to make I.T. more accessible to the students.
- Training is available thereafter if required.
- We will also work with the school’s I.T. department to create an adapted bespoke school network user account and establish a link from the interactive white board directly to the student’s screen.
- We can also set up the recommended hardware and software as well as providing the necessary training for the pupils and staff, creating specific and specialised user manuals for the training sessions.